We provide to our customers a wide palette of consultancy services in different areas. We support companies and organisations by creating innovative services optimised to the requirements of their customers and to the challenges of their technological infrastructure. We develop software solutions, realise user studies and provide training tailored to the needs of their teams.
Our multidisciplinary team is composed of engineers, computer scientists, usability and accessibility experts, special educators and linguists. A multidisciplinary collaboration leads to a better understanding of the problem analysed and to an optimal integration of different perspectives into the design process, which leads to the best solution for our customers.
Our customers come from different sectors, both public and private:
- Ministries, Parliaments and Cities
- Health sector
- Information and Communication Technologies (software manufacturers, service providers)
- Web agencies
- Logistics and transport
- Research organisations
Areas of work
We provide our services in the following technological areas:
- Enterprise Content Management Systems: optimisation of processes and architectures, integration of our solutions, performance analysis and optimisation, etc.
- Development and testing of mobile applications: creation of new mobile hybrid applications including HTML5, CSS3, and state of the art web APIs and frameworks, support to development teams, definition of test procedures, accessibility and usability studies in the mobile web, etc.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): technical and expert evaluation of web (including mobile) applications to satisfy the needs of the major search engines.
- Accessibility and usability studies: analysis with automatic tools and expert analysis of accessibility and usability issues of web applications, including the use of mainstream assistive technology.
- Integration into software applications (including m-Health and Ambient Assisted Living) of biofeedback sensor information: creation of leading applications that incorporate monitoring information of biofeedback sensors, development algorithms to filter and process data, design of client/server architectures to optimise performance and user perception, etc.
- Integration of Semantic Web technologies into existing and newly developed applications: development of technology and metadata information, integration of mainstream vocabularies, query and analysis of information, etc.
- Development of Web of Things solutions: creation of new application architectures and services targeted to the integration of our software solutions into them, especially addressing services addressed to human consumption.